Did you know Local clubs, such as ourselves, support community groups?
We support local not-for-profit organisations by proving funding and support to complete projects.
If you are involved in a not-for profit organisation that needs funding and falls under one of the below categories, than we encourage you to apply through this link for ClubGrant support.
- Community welfare and social services
- Employment assistance activities
- Community development
- Community health services
Applications close 22nd June 2018
Below is a list of some of the organisations we have supported in the past:
- Concord Community Services Inc
- Guide Dogs NSW/ACT
- Iron Cove RSL
- The Royal Life Saving Society
- The Infants’ Home Child Services
- St Andrews Kindergarten Abbotsford Inc
- Concord Kindergarten Association Inc
- Vision Australia
- Computer Pals for Seniors Concord
- 1st Yaralla Sea Scout Group
- Shine for Kids
- Drummoyne Community Centre
- Mothers Moving Forward